miniAnn

12.06.2005

SS Smokestack

Things I hate about the SS Smokestack (my name for the Dodge Stratus):

1. It drives like a friggin boat! Hence, the name - SS Smokestack.
2. It reeks of cigarette smoke. Again, the name SS Smokestack.
3. No outside temperature indicator.
4. More surface area to clean snow off of.
5. Too big to fit in the garage causing me to have to clean snow off of it.
and the big one that really ticks me off since I could really use this right now
6. No heated seats. Yes, I'm spoiled by my heated seats. I love them. And this damn thing doesn't have them.

The one thing that isn't so bad about the SS Smokestack - its a generic looking car so if I cut someone off in traffic that person isn't likely to remember the car so he can then his car into mine the next time he sees it. It COULD happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home