miniAnn

11.13.2005

Where's Auggie?




Here's a few pictures of my office at home. I finally started setting it up a few weeks ago. In the office I have two matching desks that my husband and his friend had in college. As you can see, there's the one in the fore-front of the picture and one against the wall behind it with my desk chair and an IKEA poang chair between them. So there really isn't a whole lot of space to move around. Somehow, my 85 pound dog manages to squirm his way under the desk to be right under my feet. He does this at work too, as seen in my previous post. He does this just about anywhere - at our dining room table (but only when we're actually sitting at it, at my mother-in-law's, at our patio table outside that has a ground clearance of maybe a foot, at friends' homes. His moto is "Where ever there's a table with people gathered around it, I'll find a way to lay under it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home