miniAnn

11.21.2005

Halfway

So I'm doing the whole getting healthy thing that's in vogue right now. With the aid of weight watchers, I've managed to lose 25 pounds as of this past Saturday. This is the first time I've ever lost this much and I'm seeing a difference in my body's shape. My little incentive to myself was to buy a new, uh, titsling (10 points to anyone who knows what movie this is from without googling it). Gotta say, I was ready to run home and post the dimensions of said titsling. But, on better judgement, I'm not. Let's just say I'm now the same orchestra size I was in 9th grade, but not the same glass size. Unfortunately, the sling's orchestra has to be taken in so I won't actually get it for another week and a half. Hopefully I'll have it in time for my husband's company's annual christmas party.

Finding a dress for said Christmas party will likely end up as another post.

1 Comments:

At 11/21/2005 10:58:00 PM, Blogger raine studios said...

That's awesome! Way to go!! Bully!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home