miniAnn

3.22.2006

Past, present, and future.

I've been thinking about what I want this blog to be. Those thoughts turned into if I even want this blog to be. I find myself turning to the blog when things aren't right in my head and tempted to post things I'll regret at a later date. My instinct (instinct isn't the right word and I'm too lazy to figure out what the right word is) is to use the blog to vent. But I can't vent here because many people I know in person know about this site and could read it at some point. Some people will get it, but most won't since they don't really know me. And if I can't post honestly and I continue to censor myself, then what is the point. I may opt to stop the blog, I may opt to stop censoring myself or I may opt to continue with the superficial type posts I've done so far and keep the deeper feelings out of it. Maybe I'll buy a journal and actually take pen to paper.

0 Comments:

<< Home